Our 2s community provides a safe, loving environment for children to learn and grow. Weekly activities include free play with art projects, sensory exploration, blocks, manipulatives, dramatic play, snack, circle time with stories, and large motor play in our outdoor classroom. Parent learning is supported by in-class experiences and monthly Parent Education meetings.
Eligible students will be aged 2 as of August 31 of the school year.
Enrollment priority is given to current Woodland Park families, alumni, and North Seattle College Co-op members.
Tuesdays and Friday mornings from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Parent Education meetings are held one evening each month.
Tuition varies with final enrollment numbers. For the 2019-2020 year, tuition is 8 payments of $118.25 plus a North Seattle College quarterly parent education tuition of $53.25.
Scholarships are available.
Parent Participation Includes:
- Working one morning each week in the classroom
- Attending one evening meeting a month for school business and parent education
- Holding a committee job, such as teacher assistant, book orders, etc.
- Providing snack for the class as per the rotating schedule
- Cleaning the school as per the rotating schedule
- Participating in fundraising activities
- Paying fees and tuition
For more information please contact our Parent Coordinator at email@example.com.