Woodland Park 3s is still accepting applications for the 2017/2018 school year. For more information please contact our Parent Coordinator at email@example.com.
The 3s program focuses on activities that foster creativity, sensory awareness, dramatic enactment of social roles, appreciation of books, small and large muscle skills and an awareness of the community. In addition to the 2s activities, 3s curriculum includes age-appropriate art projects, tinkering with wood and tools, monthly field trips, and more time each day exploring our outdoor classroom.
Eligible students will be aged 3 as of August 31 of the school year.
Enrollment priority is given to current Woodland Park families, alumni, and North Seattle College Co-op members.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings from 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Parent Education meetings are held one evening each month.
Tuition varies with final enrollment numbers. For the 2016-2017 year, tuition is $180/month plus a North Seattle College quarterly parent education tuition of $53.25.
Scholarships are available.
Parent Participation Includes:
- Working one morning each week in the classroom
- Attending one evening meeting a month for school business and parent education
- Holding a committee job, such as teacher assistant, book orders, etc.
- Providing snack for the class as per the rotating schedule
- Cleaning the school as per the rotating schedule
- Participating in fundraising activities
- Paying fees and tuition
For more information please contact our Parent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.