The Woodland Park Cooperative 4s program is best described as a progressive, play-based pre-K curriculum, one that starts from the premise that children learn best when given the opportunity to freely engage with the world around them, pursuing their own passions and curiosities in a community setting.
Eligible students will be aged 4 as of August 31 of the school year.
Enrollment priority is given to current Woodland Park families, alumni, and North Seattle College Co-op members.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 1-4 p.m.
Tuition varies with final enrollment numbers. For the 2018-2019 year, tuition is 8 payments of $337.50 plus a North Seattle College quarterly parent education tuition of $53.25.
Scholarships are available.
Parent Participation Includes:
- Working one afternoon each week in the classroom
- Attending one evening meeting a month for school business and parent education
- Holding a committee job, such as teacher assistant, book orders, etc.
- Providing snack for the class as per the rotating schedule
- Cleaning the school as per the rotating schedule
- Participating in fundraising activities
- Paying fees and tuition
For more information please contact our Parent Coordinator at email@example.com.
NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!